Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 50


Murder attempt

   2013.02.19

So today, I made these incredibly lucky shots:D Day 50 Yay!!!
I was making breakfast and I heard a cat. So I took my camera and started shooting. A black cat:D I was happy, because it's a lucky charm for me:P
And indeed a second later I heard a sharp noise. Feathers flew everywhere and I though, maybe a pigeon flew into a window, I started searching with my camera, and I found this beauty. A female Eurasian Sparrowhawk (Accipiter nisus). 
The cat wanted the prey so it scared the sparrowhawk away, and the pigeon flew away too. But that bird of prey was on the watch and chased the pigeon... the end.
So the cat was angry, I guess, at least it's look told me so:D 
It was a great day:D
Tomorrow I'll travel to Budapest and I hope I'll make a lots of great photos:D
Bye, for now :
Petra








2 comments: