Thursday 15 January 2015

Nostalgia - My first poem

Ode to the Future Pair
by H.P.A

I don’t want you to chop down my wings,
I don’t want to be happy,
I want to be brave,
I want to explore,
I want to invent, amaze and amuse.

Please let me try,
then I’ll be your muse,
your all time savior .
Cause you haven’t heard the music of my heart,
the noises of my mind, so tingling.
A whole new world is hidden in me,
captive for something or somebody
with a scent of REAL logic.

Do you wonder what the color of my moral glasses is?
How do I maneuver on the highway?
Full with mist making, sin faking
soul burners, who live for THAT race?!

Just because I live by the rules,
doesn't mean that I don't see through them.
I can handle every pressure,
but I’d cry on your shoulder every time I can't.

When I’m angry, desperately crazy,
assure me that the world isn't clear,
The urging need to make them see, makes me tired
but you would be the one standing here,
making every choice vibrantly easy.

It's different to live for something
than for somebody.
It's easier to believe
than to look for the meaning.

I can see the smell of gravity,
That doesn't mean I'm a junky.
But you did know that,
Waiting that pinch of creativity.

It's the crave that keeps us here
Not the gravity,
The urge to create vitality,
Not to fall for the Hypocrite Upper.

See through, live fast,
Get more, be sure,
to appreciate the little things too.
That Infinity waits for us… Bonded yet Free.

20.03.2013


No comments:

Post a Comment